Once your design has been developed, your designer will book a time to meet with you at the nursery to go through your plan, show you the plants recommended for your garden, and give advice on placement & care.
Plus as a bonus – when you book a garden consultation with us, you receive a 15% discount off any trees and plants purchased at the nursery.
This does not include stock already discounted, sale goods, fertilisers, stakes & dry landscaping goods.
What our Design consultations can help with
- Don’t know why a plant is struggling in your garden? We can help diagnose horticultural problems & advise on best course of action.
- Have you moved into a new home & are unsure how to care for your new garden? Or are you unsure on how to wrangle your existing garden back into shape? We can create a maintenance plan to get your garden back on track & looking vibrant.
- Pruning advice that will give your garden a refreshing lift
- Native riparian & wetland planting designs
- We can redesign your existing planting to reduce your garden maintenance workload
- Strategic planting design to create privacy on city sections
- Farm shelterbelt design
- Lifestyle block landscape layouts
- Plant placement onsite