Once your design has been developed, your designer will book a time to meet with you at the nursery to go through your plan, show you the plants recommended for your garden, and give advice on placement & care.
Plus as a bonus – when you book a garden consultation with us, you receive a 15% discount off any trees and plants purchased at the nursery valid for 12 months from the date of your plan.
This does not include stock already discounted, sale goods, fertilisers, stakes & dry landscaping goods.
What our Design consultations can help with
- Don’t know why a plant is struggling in your garden? We can help diagnose horticultural problems & advise on best course of action.
- Have you moved into a new home & are unsure how to care for your new garden? Or are you unsure on how to wrangle your existing garden back into shape? We can create a maintenance plan to get your garden back on track & looking vibrant.
- Pruning advice that will give your garden a refreshing lift
- Native riparian & wetland planting designs
- We can redesign your existing planting to reduce your garden maintenance workload
- Strategic planting design to create privacy on city sections
- Farm shelterbelt design
- Lifestyle block landscape layouts
- Plant placement onsite